Virtual Real Estate Salesperson Course
With a live instructor and flexible schedule from the comfort of your home
Virtual instruction for the New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson course is a new and temporary course delivery method. It is, for now, approved by the Real Estate Commission while we deal with the present public health emergency. At some point we expect to transition back to a classroom format. There is no way to know when that will be. You should understand that you may not be able to complete the entire course using the virtual format if the New Jersey Real Estate Commission does not allow us to do so. However, we do have reason to believe that the Commission will allow any student who has started an online course to complete it in the online format.
Virtual classes will use the ZOOM platform. The virtual real estate classes work as follows:
· The course has always been divided into 9 Learning Modules of instruction (72 hours total instruction time)
· A Module is 6, 9, or 12 hours in length and each module covers different blocks of course material
· Depending on the topics covered, Mods are 2,3,or 4, three hour sessions
· It does not matter what order you take these modules or sessions in. Mods and sessions can be taken in any order whatsoever. This flexibility allows you to customize* your course to fit your needs.
· We offer the modules in morning sessions (Monday thru Friday, 9:00 - 12:00) and evening sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00). The schedule is, however, subject to change.
· You may take any of the Mods and Sessions you are available for (day or evening). Take just the morning sessions, just the evening sessions, or design* your course by taking some in the morning and some in the evening. This flexibility allows you to customize* your course to fit your needs. Over time you need to attend all nine Mods (24 three hour sessions).
· Each individual student must register and login to each session separately for credit to be granted
· Multiple students participating under one login will result in attendance being granted to just one student
· You will receive an email on Friday of each week detailing the Mods and sessions that will be offered during the following week. Use this information to plan you schedule. You may attend just the day sessions, just the evening sessions, or both.
You should receive a ZOOM invitation for each session we offer. The invitation should arrive in your inbox 3 – 24 hours before the session begins. The invitation will explain how to gain access to the event. if you don't need, or are unavailable for an offered session - just ignore the invitation.
You must enter the event using the same name that you used when you registered for your course. If you use a different name, you may not get credit for attending.
Please be certain to have your course book, “FOUNDATIONS OF NEW JERSEY REAL ESTATE” available while participating. This book is included in you tuition.
The system will track how long you are logged into each session. As required by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission, abuses in this areas will result in credit being denied. We suggest that you keep track of your attendance as well. You may to use this form to manage and track your attendance.
A passing grade on a course final exam is required prior to taking the State licensing exam. You will have the option of an in-person exam at the School or an online exam in the comfort of your own home.
Student participation and questions are encouraged. When you enter the event you microphone will automatically be muted. When you have a question or comment please look for an opportunity to unmute yourself and ask your question. When your exchange with the instructor is complete, please once again mute your microphone. Please also be considerate of other students who may have questions.
If you have questions, please call or email email@example.com or call us at (973)564-8686.
We look forward to seeing you in our virtual classroom.
©Copyright 1998 - 2020 All Rights Reserved
The Professional School of Business, Millburn, NJ